FUTURE ADMISSION EXAMS
(During or after exams, we offer guided visits)
December 14, February 29, April 25, June 19 and July 27.
(We are at accommodation stand at Central Building UNAV).
DISCOVER US AND BE AMAZED!
Please, make an appointment for your visit.
- Fill the application form and send it.
- Arrange a visit (in person or via Skype).
- Make the decisión of living here and inform the residence.
- Schedule an interview (in person or via Skype).
- Pay the reservation fee.
- Send the documents before the course begins.
Download the application form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will you study in Pamplona?
Are you looking for accommodation?
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT US!
Costs 2020- 2021
(Non - refundable, regardless of the reason)
2nd year residences and up
VAT including in all payments.
FEE IN SINGLE ROOM
(Per academic course)
New, 2nd and 3rd year residences (7740€)
4 year residences and up (6975€)*
FEE IN DOUBLE ROOM
15% Distount to both / course
TEMPORARY STAY Possibility of staying in the Colegio Mayor during shorter stays or single days.
Consult the price
Can pay in two ways: Paying all the money at the beginning of the course or in two installments.
- The course payment covers the dates between September to May.
- When the room is granted, by email, the reservation will be paid by bank transfer within 7 days. You have to pay 860€, as a deposit, by bank transfer, in June.
- When the student definitively leaves the Colegio Mayor and after having reviewed the room, a full or proportional deposit will be returned.
- In June, you must pay September and October. The place that stops occupying during the whole course, for any reason, must be paid in full, losing the refund.
- Once the room has been assigned and confirmed, the payment will not be refunded, regardless of the reason.
- It is not included, in the price, the stay outside that period. There will also be no discount: absences in the Colegio Mayor, holidays (Christmas and Easter (we close), delays in incorporation, voluntary abandonment, discipline. expulsion, delayed start or early termination of classes.
- From June 1 to 15, medical students may remain at the Colegio Mayor, paying the amount / day of occupied room or an ordinary monthly payment.
- If resiences causes damage to furniture or facilities, beyond those caused by ordinary use, these will be managed with the deposit and if it exceeds the amount paid, they will be charged to your account and assessed at the time of renewal of place for the next course.
- Each residences is responsible for the conservation and cleaning of her room. At your departure from the Colegio Mayor, the room should be in a good state of cleanliness. Otherwise, a cleaning fee will be charged.
(*) These general conditions are subject to personalization, depending on circumstances that parents or guardians need to expose.
(**) The payment system for international students requires contact with administration (email@example.com).
With the sending and receiving of the letter of admission and the copy of the direct debit, all the economic conditions that are detailed here.
Because you are different,
we enhance your critical spirit.